X-Factor...Our Dream



 Hello and welcome back to our blog. Today we're going to talk about one of the most famous British reality shows, The X-Factor. It's one of the biggest shows around the world that attracts talent from...well, all around the world.

Amshu: So one random day when we were in our boring old classroom during Chemistry class I think, Pragya just randomly goes on and says, 

"Hey Amshu! We should audition for the X-Factor," . Now you all will expect me to think that she is downright crazy but,

I'm not a normal person...okay maybe I am but still, I didn't think that she was crazy instead I said, "That's a really cool idea." 


Pragya: Right and in my defence, LOUIS TOMLINSON IS A JUDGE NOW. Who the heck in their right mind WOULDN'T wanna audition. But apart from the fact that Louis Tomlinson, only the best singer on earth who is also a little ball of sunshine is a judge; it has always been this dream of mine to go to the X-Factor and audition.

So that's pretty much the beginning of one of the craziest dreams we could have...to audition for X-Factor. Okay, now hold on to your horses we still haven't auditioned. It's only a dream, people. 

We're not Shakira or Beyonce but we aren't screeching possums either.

This dream is not impossible. It can be fulfilled if our parents let us audition for X-Factor,  fly all the way to the United Kingdom, all during school time and also take the chance that we may humiliate ourselves in front of the entire world.

Yeah, the chances of this dream getting fulfilled are quite high...NOT!

~Amshu, Pragya

Comments

  1. DREAMS are meant to be IMPOSSIBLE gals.
    its a WASTE to have a dream which is NOT IMPOSSIBLE.......if your PASSION for this dream is real you'll make it ONE DAY.....no matter how FAR you are.

    its a freaking good blog....keep uploading or you'll get me curious i'll be waiting for the notifications and dont make me wait long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Saniya. I don't know why I just read your comment. We've been unactive on this blog for ages tho.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts